Program Assistant – Full Time
Job Description: On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Provide general clerical and administrative support for the NJ SHARES programs.
- Answer incoming client calls regarding various NJ SHARES programs and services.
- Make outbound calls to assist as many households as possible in obtaining assistance.
- Examine documents for correctness.
- Other job responsibilities may vary from assisting with mailings, scanning applications and processing applications.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A motivated, self-starter who is interested in being part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, time management and organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task.
- General clerical duties and knowledge of Microsoft office would be helpful.
How to Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to H-R@njshares.org or by mail (see address below) or fax, no later than October 12, 2016.
New Jersey SHARES
1901 North Olden Avenue,
Ewing, NJ 08618
Fax: (609) 883-6364
Attention: Arlene Grybowski